Bill Beazley has been creating award-winning homes for sale in Aiken SC for more than 20 years. Come see why The Retreat at Storm Branch is Aiken’s “crown jewel.” The Retreat is Bill Beazley’s newest community, where large and private wooded lots, exclusive walking trails, and babbling brooks await you.
Bill Beazley Homes For Sale In Aiken SC Feature…
- Over 30 unique floor plans
- Sizes ranging from 2,860 sq. ft. to 4,520 sq. ft.
- 3-6 bedrooms and 2.5 – 4.5 bathrooms
- Automatic sprinkler systems and fresh sod
- Custom European-style cabinets
- Granite countertops
This Neighborhood of Bill Beazley Homes For Sale In Aiken SC Offers…
- Designated green space
- A future community pool
- A future family activity center
- Walking trails
- Large wooded home-sites
- Natural gas
- Underground utilities
- Close proximity to schools like Redcliffe Elementary, Jackson Middle, and Silver Bluff High.
Why Bill Beazley Homes For Sale In Aiken SC?
We understand there is a lot of competition among builders offering homes for sale in Aiken SC, so you may be wondering, “Why Bill Beazley? What makes them so special?” We have several answers for this, aside from the obvious beauty and high-quality standards you’ll notice as soon as you walk through one of our homes.
- Reputation – Bill Beazley is the area’s largest pre-sale builder of semi-custom homes.
- Price – Our brand new homes start at a modest $60-per-square-foot.
- Customer Service – A special caseworker will be assigned to you to ensure your satisfaction.
- Warranty – We offer a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty and a 10-year structural warranty.
Get The Home You’ve Always Dreamed Of With Bill Beazley!
If you’re in search of homes for sale in Aiken SC, why settle for someone else’s discarded dreams when you can have a beautiful, brand-spanking-new semi-custom build home suited to your individual preferences for the same price? You’ll sit down with our design center staff and select the floor plan, cabinet finishes, flooring type, and paint colors until your heart’s content. Even after you’ve settled into your new home, our staff will check up on you to ensure everything is to your liking. You just can’t get that caliber of service from your typical realtor. The combination of reputation, price, customer service and warranty sets Bill Beazley homes for sale in Aiken SC apart from other builders, so why not stop in and take a look?