If you’re looking at homes for sale in Augusta, Georgia, you won’t want to miss Bill Beazley’s newest Master Planned Community being built just 1 mile from Fort Gordon! We’d love to have you stop by our design center to see what is possible and tour a model home.
Why Tour Bill Beazley Homes In Augusta?
- Bask in an elegant setting that is 100% brand new, never-lived-in-before!
- Choose your own flooring, paint, cabinets, finishes and floor plans!
- Get great features like granite countertops, fireplaces, built-in sprinklers, kitchen islands, garden tubs, double vanities, termite protection, and walk-in closets!
- Enjoy convenient access to Fort Gordon, Eisenhower Hospital, schools and shops!
- Live in at least 1,672 square feet of space with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms!
- Save money on utility bills with our many eco-friendly features!
- Choose from one of Bill Beazley’s award-winning designs!
- Excellent value for your money in a SAFE community!
- For a limited time, we’re offering $7,000 – $8,000 off and a free refrigerator!
- Homes start in the $130s!
Reasons To Consider Augusta Homes
If you’re not from around here, you’ll find that Augusta real estate is located smack-dab in the middle of many exciting Georgia happenings. From Masters Golf Tournaments and annual oyster roasts to festivals like “Arts in the Heart of Augusta” and “The Westobou Festival.” Augusta truly embodies the best of the South — with a historic downtown, traditional cooking, and some of Georgia’s best fishing / boating. The Garden City, nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, is “a blend of Southern charm and city fun.” Residents feel they are living in the state’s best-kept secret. They have access to cultural arts events, but it’s not too crowded to carve out a niche.
Benefits of Buying New Homes
- Another one of the area’s best-kept secrets is just how affordable brand new homes are. Why pay $57/sq ft. to live in a neighborhood of foreclosures with depreciating value, when you can pay $60/sq ft. to live in a safe, family-friendly community with appreciating value?! It just makes sense to buy a brand new home in the given market.
- Just think of all the money you’ll save in renovations because you will be able to customize the homes for sale in Augusta, Georgia before you even move in! If you have any concerns whatsoever after you move in, you can simply call the customer care rep assigned to you and ask about our 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and 10-Year Structural Warranty. Old homes just don’t come with that sort of peace of mind!
- Bill Beazley homes are also built to Energy Star standards with programmable thermostats, better insulation, water-conserving toilets and showerheads, a high-performing AC/furnace unit, caulking/sealing around the low-e windows, and low-VOC paint. Learn more about our Green Advantage here.
What people like best about moving into a new Bill Beazley home in Augusta is the spirit of togetherness and how close-knit our communities are. We provide walking trails and gathering spaces where new residents can mingle. Best of all, everyone is a new resident, so you won’t feel awkward or out-of-place moving in. Enjoy tree-lined streets, sidewalks, green-space, and all the best of Southern living with Bill Beazley Augusta homes.
Don’t hesitate to call 706-863-4888 to take a tour! We help with loan financing!