All home builders in GA are not created equal. At first glance, you may feel every area builder has a beautiful selection of homes to offer. It may seem that each builder is professional and established. However, websites can be deceiving. We’re not just talking about builder horror stories here — like the home that never got finished or the builder that cut corners to get the job done quickly. Your selection of a Georgia home builder will also affect the final product and how happy you are with your investment. Choosing the builder with the most expertise will ensure that you truly get the house of your dreams and enjoy a stress-free building process.
What To Do
- Decide what type of home you desire: a single family residence, a townhome, a condo, a patio home, a luxury estate, a semi-custom, or a custom build.
- Look for referrals from the National Association of Home Builders, real estate agents, friends, or the Home Builder’s Association of Georgia.
- Check out the builder’s credentials with the Better Business Bureau, online review sites, and drive past their permanent residence on file to be sure the office exists.
- Only consider builders with at least 5 years of experience.
- Ask for references to ask former clients about the process. Did the builder stay on budget? Were workers helpful in their recommendations on materials and finishes? Was the project completed on-time as promise? Did the builder return calls and respond to any issues promptly?
What Not To Do
- Do not fail to conduct your background research. Call those references!
- Do not choose a builder broadly. Choose one that specializes in what YOU want!
- Do not choose a custom builder if you do not have the time or energy to put in.
- Do not choose a builder that does not return your calls or seem very likable.
- Do not let the project begin without getting an estimate in writing.
- Do not fail to confirm the liability insurance. You don’t want THAT bill!
- Do not skip reading your builder warranty. This could be important!
Home Builders In GA
There are many home builders in Georgia to choose from, but few are as experienced as Bill Beazley. We’ve built new homes in Georgia since 1976 with a proven track record of success. Bill Beazley has won awards for his customer service, designs and dedication to the home building industry. Read more about us here! Bill Beazley provides you with semi-custom homes, which expedites the building process, without sacrificing your personal style and interests. We have a number of convenient communities from Evans to North Augusta.
Call 706-863-4888 to schedule a tour of our new Georgia homes!
Please Note: Neighborhood Amenities, Features, and Incentives vary by neighborhood and floor plan. All information herein deemed reliable, but may change without notice.