The Savannah River Site (SRS) is one of Aiken, South Carolina’s largest employers, putting more than 10,000 people to work at its site. The massive nuclear reservation covers 310 square miles, 25 miles southeast of Augusta, Georgia. The site was built by the U.S. Department of Energy in the 1950s to refine nuclear materials for deployment in nuclear weapons. Today, workers focus on cleanup activities, radiochemical separations, mixed oxide fuel manufacturing, power generation development, and reactor research.
Career Opportunities at SRS Aiken SC
Currently, the company is looking for:
- Computer Security Engineers
- Research Technicians
- Information Technology Coordinators
- Compliance Specialists
- Nuclear Engineers
- Material Management Assistants
- PDS Designers
- Electrical Engineers
- Lead I&C Engineers
New Homes Near SRS Aiken SC
Bill Beazley offers a number of communities with new construction homes near SRS Aiken SC. The Retreat at Storm Branch is less than a 30 minute commute, located right in Aiken. The brand new Cornerstone community is another option in Aiken with a very short commute to work.
The Retreat at Storm Branch
189 Bellingham Drive
Aiken, South Carolina 29803
Here we have move-in-ready homes for as low as $237,900 or you can personalize the home of your dreams for as much as $400,000 — with all the bells and whistles.
Aiken, South Carolina 29803
Homes start at $249,000 and are still being built! If you are not in a big rush, you can actually customize the flooring type, paint colors, cabinets, fixtures, layout, and other special features of these homes.
Why Buy Bill Beazley Homes Near SRS Aiken SC?
Bill Beazley’s homes come with many perks:
1. Customer Service – You’re not just buying a structure; you’re entering into a personal relationship with our Customer Relations Team too! A representative is assigned to you and is at your beck and call, whether you have a question prior to purchase or 10 years later!
2. Warranty – Speaking of “10 years later,” did you know that Bill Beazley offers the best possible structural warranty in the business? All structural components of the house are covered for 10 years. All other parts are guaranteed with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Quality – Bill Beazley homes are built with timeless luxury in mind. You’ll find eco-friendly fixtures and high-end selections like marble counters, built-in storage, stone fireplaces, automatic sprinklers, hardwood flooring, kitchen islands, and stainless steel appliances. Don’t just find a home… find the home you can’t live without!
If you’d like to check out the homes near the Savannah River Site in Aiken, SC, then please call 706-863-1775 to schedule a walk-through.
Features vary by plan