header_image
Advanced Search
Your search results

Homes For Sale Near Starbucks Augusta GA

Posted by admin on January 17, 2013
| 1

Over the summer, Starbucks announced that they would be building a new state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Augusta, Georgia. The facility will make the Starbucks VIA Read Brew, Frappuccino and other ready-to-drink beverages. We expect this new 180,000 square foot plant to open in January 2014.

Starbucks Jobs

This move would create 140 high-quality manufacturing jobs, in addition to hundreds of construction, shipping and supply jobs. About 75 percent of these new jobs will be skilled processing, maintenance and engineering jobs, as well as roasting operators, soluble process operators and packaging operators. The other 25 percent will be management and administrative staff. The pay and benefits will be “competitive.”

Homes For Sale Near Starbucks Augusta GA

Bill Beazley Homes is proud to have so many high-end neighborhoods located within close proximity to the new Starbucks plant and other well-paying jobs. The Starbucks plant will go into the Augusta Corporate Park, just south of the Augusta metro, at 4760 Mike Padgett Highway, zip code 30901.

Our two closest communities are a quick 20-minute commute from the Starbucks facility:

Southampton
2680 Ardwick Drive
Hephzibah, Georgia 30815
706-793-0191

homes near starbucks augusta ga

Manchester at Diamond Lakes
4509 Frank Warren Drive
Hephzibah, Georgia 30815
706-863-1775

homes near starbucks augusta ga

What people like most about Bill Beazley homes for sale near Starbucks in Augusta GA is the relaxing and friendly atmosphere of our estate-style communities. These two neighborhoods are right across from the Diamond Lake Recreation Area, where you can play tennis, racquetball, baseball, workout, or take the kids to the playground.

The homes are not just built to look elegant, classy and opulent from the outside. They are just as beautiful and practical on the inside, with open-concept layouts, gourmet kitchens and baths, fireplaces, crown molding, wainscoting, automatic sprinklers, large bedrooms, and plenty of storage space.

*Current Special: Bill Beazley is offering up to $3,000 Closing Cost in Southampton

and up to $14,000 in Buyer Incentives in Manchester!

*Homes start in the $130s.

Call us to schedule a walk-through tour of our properties!

Bill Beazley welcomes all new residents to the area with open arms. During your first meeting with us, we’ll assign a representative to you who will be your contact person throughout the entire home-buying process, whether you have questions about when a new build home will be ready for move-in, you require assistance securing financing for a mortgage loan, or you’re wondering if we know of any reputable roofing contractors 25 years down the road when you’re ready for home maintenance. You’ll receive a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on all parts of these new homes and the industry’s best 10-year structural warranty from StrucSure. It’s this caliber of customer service and professionalism that makes Bill Beazley Homes your #1 choice in home-building.

 

*Note: Neighborhood Amenities, Features, and Incentives vary by neighborhood and floor plan. All information herein deemed reliable, but may change without notice.

 

  • Search Floorplans

  • Mortgage Calculator