Molding is one of the architectural features that gives a home an upscale, timeless aesthetic. In addition to adding ornamentation and craftsmanship to a room, molding can also add height, bring balance, create flow, and change the feel of the room. The addition of these elements can turn the negatives in your home into big assets and increase the value of your home. Molding can be completed by a contractor or it can be a weekend DIY project. If you are purchasing a home from Bill Beazley, we can add any of these architectural touches to your residence.
See how different types of molding and architectural features can change the whole look and feel of a room here:
1. Add Height Around Door Frames.
2. Update A Dull Look To Make A New Architectural Feature.
3. Create Flow Between Rooms By Using Arched and Square Moldings.
4. Add Millwork To Make Your Home Look Significantly More Expensive.
5. Create A Box-Beam Ceiling To Draw The Eye Up.
(Some Bill Beazley homes come with this feature already installed! You can also find out how to D.I.Y. here!)
6. Update Cabinet Doors.
7. Transform The Small Spaces In Between.
8. Beautify a Staircase.
If you can believe it, this D.I.Y. staircase makeover was done for less than $100!
9. Restore Balance In A Boxy Room.
10. Create A Focal Point.
One website we really like is TheJoyofMoldings.com, which shows you how to update your architecture on a budget. Bill Beazley’s homeowners are welcome to stop at our Design Center at any point to discuss different design options as well!