Buying a new home is a fun adventure — especially when you choose to buy from Bill Beazley Homes! Rather than wasting your time with a bunch of homes that don’t meet your standards, we present you with the very best floorplans in brand new homes that can be customized exactly how you want!
We’ve simplified the overwhelming process to help you select all the details that matter most — whether it’s floor and cabinet styles, paint colors, or the placement of wall outlets and cable TV jacks.
We’ll walk you through your new home and teach you about the operation and maintenance of your new residence. (HINT: There is not much maintenance on a brand new home!) You can also feel good about the 2-10 StrucSure Warranty that comes with the home.
Still not convinced?
Here are 9 more reasons why buying a NEW home is better than buying used right now…
1. Customization To Suit Your Preferences: Why buy someone else’s dream home when you can have your own? Buying from the builder lets you select your favorite flooring, cabinets, countertops, appliances, carpets, plumbing fixtures, and paint colors.
2. Functional Floorplan: Every family is different. Some homeowners prefer a master bedroom on the first floor for easy access. Others may care more about walk-in closets and opulent en-suite bathrooms. We have floorplans that include high ceilings, fireplaces, lofts, and spaces built especially for entertaining.
3. Energy Efficiency: The news homes of today are far more energy efficient than those built five or ten years ago. Energy efficient appliances and window treatments can save you a ton of money on your monthly utility bills, all while making you feel good about doing your best to conserve our natural resources.
4. Indoor Air Quality: New homes feature state-of-the-art ventilation and air filtration systems that you would have to pay several thousand dollars for in an upgrade of an older home. All year round, you can enjoy draft-free comfort and air quality.
5. Community Amenities: Many of our master-planned communities offer exclusive access facilities for our residents, such as: resort-style pools, community centers, clubhouses, protected wildlife areas, and hiking trails. Our neighborhoods are located within walking distance of shopping, restaurants, public parks and recreational facilities.
6. Low Maintenance: New building products require a lot less maintenance. Engineered hardwood means that you don’t have to re-stain the floors every other year anymore. New window coatings make cleaning a cinch. Automatic sprinkler systems mean no more dreaded lawn and garden watering. These are just a few of the many ways living in a Bill Beazley Homes neighborhood makes life easier.
7. New Appliances: Forget about moving that old washer, dryer, stove and refrigerator. You get top-of-the-line, high-performance appliances for your new home. You can take advantage of the full warranty term and we can even refer you to a service technician if and when you eventually need one.
8. Safety: You know you’re entering a safe neighborhood the moment you see the sidewalks and streetlights of a Bill Beazley Homes community. You can also count on state-of-the-art circuit breakers, electric garage door openers with infrared auto-stop functionality, high-efficiency HVAC and interior materials that are low-VOC.
9. That ‘New Home’ Feel: There’s nothing like that never-lived-in feel you get with a new home. This is a clean slate, where your family can begin building fresh memories. You don’t have to spend weeks cleaning and painting. Everything is in pristine condition and move-in ready.
Contact us to tour new homes near the Augusta GA and Aiken SC metros.