Did you know that homes built in 2013 are 30% more energy efficient than homes built in 2008? As a premier Augusta GA home builder, we understand that energy efficiency is not just about saving the planet or a few dollars on our utility bills. It’s also about comfort. Homes with higher quality windows, seals, insulation and HVAC help us regulate indoor air temperature and quality.
The Bill Beazley Homes Green Advantage
You’ll find an abundance of “green” features in a Bill Beazley Homes residence.
To lower your gas and electric bills, each home is outfitted with:
– Low-E, double-glazed, Energy Star rated windows
– An Energy Star rated programmable thermostat that can save you 12-15% on bills
– R-30 ceiling insulation and insulated exterior doors
– Sealed ductwork with a minimum of R-8 insulation
– Caulking and sealing around windows, doors and baseboards
– Air conditioner with a SEER rating of 13
– Gas furnace with an AFUE rating of 80
– Energy Star rated water heater with an energy factor of .58 to .60
To lower your water bills, our homes feature:
– Water conserving plumbing faucets and shower heads
– 1.6 gallon low-flush toilets
We build homes you can feel good about with:
– Engineered hardwood support beams
– Green Choice water heater gas burner with 33% lower nitrogen oxygen emissions
– Carpets made from recycled yarn
– Low-VOC paint
– Eco-friendly brick exteriors
– Wetlands and streams protected from construction erosion
– Strong emphasis on tree preservation
Augusta Green Homes: Hayne’s Station
We have 13 neighborhoods in the CSRA that offer eco-friendly amenities. But if you’re looking for a centrally-located Augusta green home, then your best bet is the brand new community, Hayne’s Station.
These homes are just minutes from Fort Gordon’s Gate 1 and Gate 2. You’re close to the Augusta Mall, Augusta Regional Airport, Educational Campus and Grovetown. What more could you want? A Resort Style Pool is coming in the future phase.
Check out 10 reasons why you should move to Hayne’s Station here!
Enjoy Better Comfort With Green Homes in Augusta!
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), homeowners in hot, humid climates like Georgia can save $700/year in utility costs with a green home! Best of all, you’ll have better control over the temperature, more powerful air filtration, better moisture control, and no more phantom drafts. Call 706-863-4888 for a tour of energy-efficient Bill Beazley Homes communities.